About Mahmoud AbdallahMahmoud has been working fulltime in the Foreign Exchange markets for 12 years. Offers his analysis, articles and recommendations at the most renewed Arabic websites specialized in the global financial markets, and his experience gained a lot of interest among Arab traders. Works on providing technical analysis, market news, free signals and more with follow up for at least 12 hours a day, and aims to simplify forex trading and the concept of trading for his audience.
Latest 10 Articles
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Holding on to Gains
- 12/03/2020 10:59
Since the beginning of this week’s trading, the bulls have had a stronger control over the EUR/USD performance.
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Renewed Brexit Fears
- 12/03/2020 10:50
GBP/USD gains may collide with concerns over possible failure in the Brexit negotiations at a very crucial time.
- Gold Technical Analysis: Upward Correction Attempts
- 12/03/2020 10:39
For three trading sessions in a row, the price of gold is moving in an upward correction range and pushed towards the resistance level at $1838 an ounce before settling around $1833.
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Weak Upward Correction Attempts
- 12/03/2020 10:31
News surrounding coronavirus vaccines and President Trump's transition initiation caused losses to the safe haven USD.
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: More Gains Achieved
- 12/02/2020 11:40
For three trading sessions in a row, the EUR/USD pair stabilized around and above the 1.2000 psychological resistance.
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Testing 3-Month High
- 12/02/2020 11:22
For the second month in a row, the British pound continues to achieve gains from optimism regarding a Brexit trade deal.
- Gold Technical Analysis: Has the Downward Correction Ended?
- 12/02/2020 11:08
The price of gold surprisingly moved higher during yesterday's session.
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Buying Opportunities Persist
- 12/02/2020 10:52
For three trading sessions in a row, the USD/JPY currency pair has been trying to correct higher.
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Stability Predicts Stronger Move
- 12/01/2020 11:09
Instability has dominated the GBP/USD's performance in recent sessions due to investor optimism regarding coronavirus vaccines.
- Gold Technical Analysis: Bears’ Domination Still Stronger
- 12/01/2020 10:57
Gold sold off amid dominant risk appetite in the markets after the announcement of pending coronavirus vaccines.