Rob Tovell Review
- Headquarter : Canada
- Regulation :
Rob Tovell is an experienced Canadian Forex educator who offers his training and educational service through the website robtovell.com.
Rob’s Free Services
Simply by registering for the site the user gets free access to:
- A 1 hour, one on one strategy session with Rob. Rob sees this as a basic consultation to get an understanding of what the trader wants to achieve, with some initial pointers as to how to get started.
- A free trading PDF tutorial.
- Total access to all educational videos and daily commentaries on a range of tradable assets.
- Weekly trade ideas and alerts.
- Access to Rob’s interactive online educational course.
Rob’s Paid Services
In addition to this generous free offer, Rob also offers two “Perfect Play” market timing services by subscription:
- A daily “fire lines” service which give the key prices to watch out for in intraday trading. The price for the big 6 Forex pairs (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUS/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, and USD/CHF) is $39 per month, for the big 6 Futures contracts (Dow, NASDAQ, S&P 500, Russell 2000, DAX, Crude Oil) it is also $39 per month, or you can subscribe to both for a discounted combined price of only$49 per month.
- A day-to-day “trade alerts” service which is a full signals service giving trade entry prices, stop losses and take profit levels, for the cost of $45 per month. The alerts are well-explained, colorfully displayed and easy to read.
- Mentoring and coaching for traders at all levels.
Rob’s Trading Philosophy
Rob has built his own proprietary indicator named “fire lines”, the precise calculation of which is not revealed. “Fire lines” are price levels at which a lot of significant intraday activity can be expected – in other words, key levels of support or resistance. As well as offering potentially lowest risk, highest reward trading opportunities, the position of the lines can be used to determine not only the best areas at which to seek to enter trades, but also whether the current day is more likely to see the price mostly rising or falling.
Rob’s formula for determining the position of “fire lines” is quite complex and is designed to replicate the robotic algorithms which he believes dominate the action in today’s markets. Variables regarding current price,
Rob provides the following information within the “fire lines”: the typical high price and low price of the day would be expected if it were a “non-trending” day, as well as an inflection point beyond which the price can be said to have changed. Therefore it offers different possibilities to different trading styles, but essentially levels to use for entries and targets as well as a way to determine whether the trend has changed or that today has become a trending day and therefore is offering more flexibility regarding possible entry prices.
Rob’s Educational Topics
Rob’s site contains a range of educational videos to add to a trader’s understanding as to how the markets work. A range of diverse subjects are covered, including:
- “cup and handle” pattern
- How to identify and avoid trendless markets
- Inter-market divergence
Rob has been around for quite a while and has something to offer even experienced and successful traders. Why not take advantage of Rob’s offer for a free initial one-on-one consultation at /dr/lirev2/rob tovell.Back to Top
Did you have a good experience with this broker? A bad one? Tell our team and traders worldwide about your experience in our User Reviews tab. Your email address will not be posted.
Please make sure your comments are appropriate and that they do not promote services or products, political parties, campaign material or ballot propositions. Comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, or personal attacks of any kind will be deleted. Comments including inappropriate, irrelevant or promotional links will also be removed.
Back to Top