Traders encounter most of their broker-related problems with withdrawals, and negative broker reviews confirm this, but Pepperstone ranks among the most trusted brokers, especially in this area. Therefore, it honors each withdrawal request from verified accounts. Profitable traders need a trustworthy broker with fast processing times and reliable execution, and Pepperstone delivers.
Our detailed Pepperstone withdrawal review covers all withdrawal methods and processing times and features a step-by-step guide on requesting your Pepperstone withdrawal. Find out why 300,000+ traders trust the Pepperstone withdrawal process. For additional information about Pepperstone, please read our full broker review.
Pepperstone Withdrawal at a Glance
Withdrawing profits should be as simple as making deposits, and financial transactions at trustworthy brokers are like online banking. The secure and user-friendly Pepperstone back office handles all deposits and withdrawals. While most brokers follow well-established industry standards, notable differences exist in available payment processors, internal processing times and fees, or supported currencies. Traders must also consider that geographic restrictions exist with some payment processors, but the Pepperstone back office will only list the ones available to clients.
Pepperstone ranks among the most trusted CFD brokers, which honors all withdrawal requests. Internal processing times are the same day if the finance department receives the request before 07:00 (AEST). Otherwise, Pepperstone will complete the transaction on the following business day, but bank wires can take several business days to arrive, which also depends on the geographic location of traders.
There are no internal withdrawal fees except for bank wires, where the average cost is A$20. Traders must consider potential third-party costs and currency conversion fees, which apply if the Pepperstone withdrawal currency does not match the payment processor currency, for example, withdrawing US Dollars to a Euro bank account. Pepperstone supports the AUD, USD, JPY, GBP, EUR, CAD, CHF, NZD, SGD, and HKD as account base currencies.
The available payment processors at Pepperstone are bank wires, credit/debit cards, POLi, BPay, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and Union Pay. There is no Pepperstone minimum withdrawal amount, but payment processors may have minimum thresholds, which can be as low as $1 for e-wallets. AML regulations stipulate that withdrawals must follow the deposit path, at least for the deposit amount. Therefore, if a trader makes a $200 deposit via credit card, they must request a $200 withdrawal to the same card.
Pepperstone Withdrawal Option
Internal withdrawal fees
No (third-party fees and currency conversion costs may apply)
Steps for Sending the Minimum Withdrawal
The secure and user-friendly Pepperstone back office manages all financial transactions, including any Pepperstone withdrawal. Only verified clients may request withdrawals, and the name on the payment processor must match the name on the Pepperstone trading account.
Below are the Pepperstone withdrawal steps:
1. Log into the Pepperstone back office using your e-mail and password. Alternatively, you can use your Google or Facebook ID
2. Click on “Funds,” located in the left-hand menu, followed by “Withdraw Funds,” which opens the withdrawal interface. Should traders have multiple trading accounts, they must choose from where they wish to request their Pepperstone withdrawal.
3. Select your preferred payment processor and enter your desired Pepperstone withdrawal amount (make sure you have sufficient free margin to cover your Pepperstone withdrawal). Pepperstone allows a maximum of 90% of the free margin for withdrawal requests unless traders close all positions and have a cash-only portfolio).
4. Pepperstone will send a confirmation e-mail, and you must click “Accept Withdrawal” in the e-mail within one hour of receipt. Pepperstone automatically rejects withdrawal requests if traders fail to confirm them during that period.
5. The finance department processes all withdrawal requests received before 07:00 (AEST) on the same day. Otherwise, Pepperstone will process it during the following business day. It can take longer for clients to receive their funds, which depends on the payment processor and the geographic location of traders. Trades can check the status of their Pepperstone withdrawal under the “History” tab, and they will also receive a notification from their payment processor once funds arrive.
Pepperstone Withdrawal Options
Pepperstone lists eight payment processors, but geographic restrictions apply on all except for bank wires and credit/debit card deposits. Traders will make all Pepperstone withdrawal requests from the secure back office but must ensure they have fully verified their trading account.
Pepperstone supports the following withdrawal options:
- Bank wires
- Credit/debit cards
- Union Pay
There is no Pepperstone minimum withdrawal amount, but payment processors have minimum thresholds. For e-wallets, they can be as low as $1. Internal processing times for the Pepperstone withdrawal are the same day if traders confirm the transaction before 07:00 (AEST) on the same day. Otherwise, Pepperstone will process it during the following business day, placing it among the industry average for processing speed. Depending on the geographic location of traders, bank wires, and credit/debit card withdrawals can take several days to arrive.
Pepperstone Withdrawal Fees
Deposits are usually commission-free, but withdrawals often incur fees, especially bank wires. While Pepperstone does not levy internal withdrawal fees, traders requesting bank wires will pay an average cost of A$20. The charge is from the banks Pepperstone uses, which it passes on to clients.
Traders must also consider potential currency conversion fees if their Pepperstone withdrawal currency does not match the currency of their payment processor, which primarily applies to bank wires and credit/debit card withdrawals. Traders must check their preferred payment processor for a detailed breakdown of potential costs, which Pepperstone does not control. It includes fees for follow-on transactions, like paying bills or general consumption to the final destination of funds. It ensures traders get a complete cost picture and allows them to calculate the most suitable and cost-efficient option.
Below are the Pepperstone withdrawal fees for each withdrawal method (excluding third-party costs and currency conversion fees):
- Bank wires - A$20
- Credit/debit cards - $0
- POLi - $0
- BPay - $0
- PayPal - $0
- Neteller - $0
- Skrill - $0
- Union Pay - $0
The average withdrawal time for the Pepperstone withdrawal methods (excluding third-party payment processor times, which range between instant and five business days):
- Bank wires - Up to five business days
- Credit/debit cards - Up to five business days
- POLi - Instant to near-instant
- BPay - Instant to near-instant
- PayPal - Instant to near-instant
- Neteller - Instant to near-instant
- Skrill - Instant to near-instant
- Union Pay - Instant to near-instant
Pepperstone supports the following withdrawal currencies:
- Bank wires - AUD, USD, JPY, GBP, EUR, CAD, CHF, NZD, SGD, and HKD
- Credit/debit cards - AUD, USD, JPY, GBP, EUR, CAD, CHF, NZD, SGD, and HKD
- POLi - AUD
- BPay - AUD
- PayPal - AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, CHF, NZD
- Neteller - EUR, USD, GBP
- Skrill - AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, CHF, NZD
- Union Pay - USD
- Using a multi-currency account can help traders lower currency conversion fees on financial transactions.
- A Pepperstone withdrawal via bank wire or credit/debit card will face currency conversion fees if the currencies do not match.
- Traders using e-wallets can request a withdrawal in a supported Pepperstone account base currency but will face currency conversion fees if they withdraw to their bank in an unsupported currency.
Pepperstone Withdrawal Conclusions
The Pepperstone withdrawal process follows well-established industry standards at trustworthy and reliable brokers. There is no Pepperstone withdrawal minimum, but payment processors usually have one, where e-wallet transactions are as low as $1. An internal withdrawal fee does not exist except on bank wires, which average A$20. Traders should consider potential third-party payment processing fees and currency conversion costs, which Pepperstone does not control.
Pepperstone supports bank wires, credit/debit cards, POLi, BPay, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and Union Pay, but the availability remains geographically restricted except for bank wires and credit/debit cards. Supported account base currencies are AUD, USD, JPY, GBP, EUR, CAD, CHF, NZD, SGD, and HKD. The finance department processes each Pepperstone withdrawal request the same day if received before 07:00 (AEST). Otherwise, Pepperstone will complete the transaction on the following business day. Pepperstone ranks among the most trusted brokers and honors all valid withdrawal requests.
What are Pepperstone’s withdrawal methods?
How much is the minimum withdrawal with Pepperstone?
How do I withdraw all my money from Pepperstone?
How long do Pepperstone withdrawals take?
What are Pepperstone withdrawal fees?
Does Pepperstone let you withdraw?