DailyForex Blog Reviews: Big Bruv Chronicles
By: Hillel Fuld
As you know, DailyForex has started a new initiative in which we review Forex blogs that we encounter. We try to contact the blogger and interview them. This week we reviewed “Big Bruv Chronicles”.
“Big Bruv” is a swing trader and signal provider with Zulutrade, and therefore writes a lot about his trades within Zulutrade. The site is modern and eye-catching, something you will notice as soon as you first access Big Bruv Chronicles. The content is updated daily and focuses on the writer’s personal Forex transactions.
Here is the interview I conducted with “Big Bruv”:
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself including your name, your profession.
- "I used to work in the finance industry as a risk analyst but now trade full-time. You can call me Big_Bruv, I live in the most cosmopolitan city in the world; London".
- How long have you been involved in the Forex market?
- "Since 2004...I started as an investor 10 years ago investing in equity but after 2002 i wanted to be more involved and take advantage of volatility..Forex got my attention".
- How long have you been blogging?
- "I started in 2007..or was it 2006...geez its been a while".
- Who is your primary audience?
- "Mainly traders like myself...not really novices but not pros"...
- Why should someone read your blog?
- "It's technical jargon turned on it's head....there's personality in every word. I want people to say"..."ya..interesting.."
- In your opinion, what are the main advantages of the Forex market?
- "It's the most liquid market in the world....and you can trade 24/7"..
Conclusion: We were impressed with Big Bruv Chronicles, but it still needs some work if it is to compete with other major Forex blogs.
Here are some advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages: Updated frequently, detailed information, nice design
Disadvantages: Posts are not standalone rather an ongoing thread, no information variety such as articles or analysis on a regular basis (there are some from time to time), Limited content, webpage needs some tweaking (for example, it says <br> in the page title)
Final Words: We found Big Bruv Chronicles to be a very informative blog if you follow it regularly. “Big Bruv” clearly knows his stuff, if he would just invest a little more time into the site itself, it would be an outstanding blog.