About Robert Petrucci
Robert Petrucci has worked in the Forex, commodity, and financial profession since 1993. Important aspects of his work involve risk analysis and advisory services. As an advisor in a Family Office he maintains a conservative approach for wealth management and investments. Robert also works in private finance with investors and companies delivering financial and management services.
Latest 10 Articles
- USD/BRL: Bounce Upwards After Challenging Short-Term Lows
- 04/14/2021 9:17
The USD/BRL has moved higher the past few days after challenging short-term lows on the 8th of April and is near important resistance.
- USD/ZAR: Choppiness Intensifies as Lower Support Stays Firm
- 04/14/2021 9:12
The past five days of trading within the USD/ZAR have produced choppy results as key support levels remain firm.
- USD/INR: Bullish Climb Finding Traction as Resistance Fails
- 04/14/2021 9:07
The USD/INR continues to devastate resistance levels which technically stand in the way and is now challenging values seen in mid-July 2020.
- USD/SGD: Swift Drop Lower Attracts Serious Bearish Attention
- 04/14/2021 9:02
The USD/SGD remains within the higher value range of its three-month technical chart, but it is certainly touching important support.
- ETH/USD: Soaring and Roaring to New Highs on Regular Basis
- 04/13/2021 10:35
ETH/USD has produced record highs and its ability to soar higher while roaring within the media continues to make Ethereum a speculative asset worth considering.
- USDT/USD: Quiet Atmosphere Offers Speculative Opportunity
- 04/13/2021 10:29
USDT/USD has been leaning in value towards values below the 1.0000 the past week and this may entice short term speculators who have the ability to trade Tether.
- ADA/USD: Rapid Gains Quickens Volatility with Higher Range
- 04/13/2021 10:26
ADA/US is hovering within the higher realms of its mid-term values and fast trading conditions are likely to continue short term
- USD/MXN: Incremental Moves Lower as Battle Continues Daily
- 04/13/2021 8:24
The USD/MXN has seen resistance levels incrementally lower the past couple of weeks as the forex pair proceeds to demonstrate a fight over equilibrium.
- USD/ARS: Peso’s Steady Rocket Ride Higher Packed with Energy
- 04/08/2021 10:17
Speculators need to continue buying the USD/ARS and take advantage of the slow-moving rocket ride higher being achieved.
- USD/BRL: Incremental Move down Challenges Short-Term Support
- 04/08/2021 10:12
The USD/BRL remains a rather consolidated Forex pair for speculators who have the ability to be patient regarding its value changes.