About Robert Petrucci
Robert Petrucci has worked in the Forex, commodity, and financial profession since 1993. Important aspects of his work involve risk analysis and advisory services. As an advisor in a Family Office he maintains a conservative approach for wealth management and investments. Robert also works in private finance with investors and companies delivering financial and management services.
Latest 10 Articles
- USD/INR: Risk Adverse Sentiment Creating Strong Support
- 10/28/2020 11:42
The USD/INR tested higher resistance targets on Monday above 74.0000 and then produced a reversal lower which promptly tested support levels around the 73.6300 mark.
- USD/ZAR: South African Rand’s Speculative Consolidation
- 10/28/2020 11:30
The USD/ZAR has produced a tight consolidated range, but also tested significant support near the 16.10000 juncture.
- USD/MXN: Mexican Peso Risk Adverse Bullish Sentiment Emerges
- 10/28/2020 11:26
The USD/MXN tested important support levels near the 20.84000 early this week, but has seen a slight reversal emerge higher.
- DAX Index: Trading Confidence Crumbling with Plunge Lower
- 10/28/2020 11:23
The DAX Index has been hit with a severe plunge downward again this morning.
- USD/ARS: Value Drop of Argentine Peso Nears Epic Proportions
- 10/27/2020 10:12
The old saying what goes up must come down may not apply to the Argentine Peso.
- USD/SGD: Near Term Singapore Dollar Real Risk Takers Delight
- 10/27/2020 10:06
Volatility has emerged within the USD/SGD as risk appetite is being confronted by the notion caution needs to be practiced.
- USD/PKR: Pakistani Rupee Providing Speculative Bearish Run
- 10/27/2020 9:48
No one is going to mistake the Pakistani Rupee for the Swiss Franc.
- USD/BRL: Range Bound Brazilian Real Awaits Sudden Risk Event
- 10/27/2020 9:44
Speculators who have grown wary of the consolidated range within the USD/BRL as it straddles a rather resilient value may want to take into consideration a coming risk event
- DAX Index: Thunderous Gap Down Starts Day with Bearish Noise
- 10/26/2020 10:51
Bearish momentum dominated the opening of the DAX Index this morning, essentially opening the week of trading with a large gap lower and puncturing support levels.
- USD/INR: Opportunity Lurks After Breakout towards Resistance
- 10/26/2020 9:46
The USD/INR has traded higher the past week and broken through resistance levels with relative ease.