About Robert Petrucci
Robert Petrucci has worked in the Forex, commodity, and financial profession since 1993. Important aspects of his work involve risk analysis and advisory services. As an advisor in a Family Office he maintains a conservative approach for wealth management and investments. Robert also works in private finance with investors and companies delivering financial and management services.
Latest 10 Articles
- HEX/USD: Upper Realms of Record Price Range Facing Headwinds
- 10/14/2021 9:58
HEX/USD has come off highs of nearly 44 cents seen on the 9th of October, but the slight reversal lower, however, may prove to be a speculative opportunity for its backers.
- USD/NOK: Vital Test of Mid-Term Support Developing
- 10/14/2021 9:14
The USD/NOK has resumed its bearish momentum in early trading this morning, and is now challenging crucial technical support last tested in late June.
- USD/ZAR: Reversal Testing Mid-Term Support, Volatility Grows
- 10/14/2021 7:48
The USD/ZAR has moved lower again in early trading, extending a reversal lower which has seemingly gained momentum and created volatile conditions.
- Gold: Swift Jump Upwards Could Wake Up Gold Speculators
- 10/14/2021 7:40
Gold jumped in late trading on Wednesday and its sudden rocket climb will get the attention of speculators who may have bullish sentiment.
- Energy Costs: Skyrocketing Fuel Prices, Fears of Stagflation
- 10/13/2021 12:23
WTI Crude Oil and natural gas have substantially increased in price in the past year, which has helped fuel inflation globally as the costs for transportation, heating and industry hit consumers.
- SOL/USD: Middle of Long-Term Range as Speculators Prowl
- 10/13/2021 9:30
SOL/USD has come off short-term highs, but has been able to maintain its pace within the middle of its mid- and long-term ranges and continues to attract speculators.
- USD/INR: Higher Trading Realm Remains Speculative Playground
- 10/13/2021 9:23
The USD/INR remains within the upper realms of its trading range and speculators may be attracted to the current technical price action.
- USD/TRY: Uncharted, Dangerous Bullish Territory Challenged
- 10/13/2021 9:18
The USD/TRY has reached new record highs and is traversing above the 9.00000 juncture as a flurry of rumors swirl regarding economic and political maneuvering.
- ETH/USD: Consolidation, Resistance with Incremental Declines
- 10/13/2021 9:13
ETH/USD has seen a wave of consolidated trading the past few days with reversals being demonstrated, but resistance levels appear to be lowering.
- USD/BRL: New Highs Testing Values Last Seen April This Year
- 10/12/2021 8:50
The USD/BRL will begin its trading today within the upper realms of its mid-term price range and bullish momentum continues to incrementally be strong.