About Robert Petrucci
Robert Petrucci has worked in the Forex, commodity, and financial profession since 1993. Important aspects of his work involve risk analysis and advisory services. As an advisor in a Family Office he maintains a conservative approach for wealth management and investments. Robert also works in private finance with investors and companies delivering financial and management services.
Latest 10 Articles
- EUR/USD: Weekly Forecast 4th December – 10th December
- 12/04/2022 11:44
Optimistic bullish speculators who have been pursuing upwards momentum in the EUR/USD may be feeling good about their perspectives.
- GBP/USD: Weekly Forecast 4th December – 10th December
- 12/04/2022 11:24
The GBP/USD reached new mid-term highs as it broke through the technically perceived resistance of its August values.
- USD/SGD: New Lows Create Need for Short-Term Considerations
- 12/01/2022 11:00
The USD/SGD dove lower in late trading yesterday, and has continued its search of new depths early this morning.
- NZD/USD: Confrontation of Trend and Sudden Bullish Momentum
- 12/01/2022 10:43
The NZD/USD may have tested the patience of speculators who have been pursuing upwards momentum the past week, but a sudden burst upward has likely pleased many now.
- USD/ZAR Forecast: December 2022
- 11/30/2022 20:33
USD/ZAR: Turn Lower Produces Sustained Attack on Key Support
- USD/INR Forecast: December 2022
- 11/30/2022 20:13
USD/INR: Shift in Sentiment and a New Price Range Emerges
- BTC/USD Forecast: December 2022
- 11/30/2022 12:40
Bitcoin: Simply put things have not gone well for BTC/USD
- USD/CAD: Whipsaw Reversal Higher and Speculative Questions
- 11/30/2022 11:29
Violent trading developed in the USD/CAD yesterday as a high of about 1.36400 was flirted with momentarily.
- USD/INR: Swift Price Action and Lower Short-Term Momentum
- 11/30/2022 11:15
The USD/INR is near the 81.4950 ratio as of this writing, but price action has been fast and readers are urged to compare the market price to this article.
- USD/JPY: Move Lower Suggests Shift in Behavioral Sentiment
- 11/29/2022 11:41
The USD/JPY has been able to sustain its lower mid-term price range after more bearish momentum produced strong selling last week.