About Robert Petrucci
Robert Petrucci has worked in the Forex, commodity, and financial profession since 1993. Important aspects of his work involve risk analysis and advisory services. As an advisor in a Family Office he maintains a conservative approach for wealth management and investments. Robert also works in private finance with investors and companies delivering financial and management services.
Latest 10 Articles
- USD/JPY: World’s Most Sophisticated Pair Set for Volatility
- 03/22/2023 10:08
Traders of the USD/JPY have had the ability to watch a rather consolidated handful of calm results in one of the world’s most sophisticated Forex pairs.
- USD/CAD: Trend Lower Past Week but Major Risk Event is Here
- 03/22/2023 8:31
The USD/CAD is near the 1.37075 level as of this writing, this as the broad Forex market anticipates the U.S Federal Reserve’s FOMC Statement later today.
- USD/SGD: Fresh Lows as Market Sends Message to Central Banks
- 03/21/2023 8:53
The USD/SGD is near the 1.33900 ratio as of this writing.
- USD/MXN: More Worries Creating Dangerous Speculative Trades
- 03/20/2023 9:08
As of this writing the USD/MXN is trading near highs not seen since early February.
- USD/ZAR: Clarity Lacks as Domestic and Global Concerns Hold
- 03/20/2023 8:13
The USD/ZAR has maintained the upper limits of its price range for almost a solid week.
- GBP/USD: Weekly Forecast 19th March - 25th March
- 03/19/2023 12:18
The GBP/USD finished last week’s trading around the 1.21725 ratio.
- EUR/USD: Weekly Forecast 19th March - 25th March
- 03/19/2023 11:14
The EUR/USD closed the last week of trading near the 1.06640 mark, and the start of trading this past Monday began near the 1.06900 level.
- USD/JPY: Lower Depths in Sight as Behavioral Sentiment Turns
- 03/16/2023 10:36
The USD/JPY is trading near the 133.180 ratios as of this writing.
- USD/INR: Steady Speculative Highs as Risks Remain in Focus
- 03/16/2023 10:27
The USD/INR is near the 82.6300 vicinity as of this writing with price velocity rather fast and quick changes in value being demonstrated.
- USD/BRL: Highs in Sight and Potentially Ready for Challenge
- 03/15/2023 9:52
The USD/BRL finished yesterday’s trading below highs achieved on Monday and the currency pair has likely been potentially difficult for speculators to pursue.