About Robert Petrucci
Robert Petrucci has worked in the Forex, commodity, and financial profession since 1993. Important aspects of his work involve risk analysis and advisory services. As an advisor in a Family Office he maintains a conservative approach for wealth management and investments. Robert also works in private finance with investors and companies delivering financial and management services.
Latest 10 Articles
- USD/ZAR Forecast: January 2021
- 12/29/2020 13:17
Speculative bears are contemplating a powerful trend.
- WTI Crude Oil Forecast: January 2021
- 12/29/2020 13:09
Oversupply concern creates consolidated value.
- DAX Index Forecast: January 2021
- 12/29/2020 13:00
New month, new year, new highs for German stocks?
- Dow Jones 30: Positive Sentiment Demonstrating Record Value
- 12/29/2020 12:12
Speculators who are looking at the Dow Jones 30 and thinking that the time to sell is now may want to reconsider their perceptions.
- DAX Index: Another Gap Higher as Investor Optimism Grows
- 12/29/2020 10:09
Investors in the DAX Index are enjoying the holiday season, as trading the last two days has produced gaps higher when the market has opened.
- USD/MXN: Support Levels Targeted as Traders Grow Suspicious
- 12/29/2020 9:19
The USD/MXN has re-established its bearish trend in a strong manner, but holiday trading volumes remain light, which may create a bit of skepticism among some speculators.
- USD/INR: Bearish Trend Remains Intact as Key Support Breaks
- 12/29/2020 9:12
The USD/INR is traversing important support levels and has proven that downward momentum has the capability of re-establishing its bearish trend.
- USD/ZAR: Support Sees More Pressure as Bearish Trend Remains
- 12/28/2020 9:41
The USD/ZAR has re-established its bearish trend with relative ease and key support levels are being hovered over as the value of the Forex pair remains near the 14.57000 ratio early this morning.
- USD/PKR: Consolidation May Be Signaling Potential Breakout
- 12/28/2020 9:35
A tight range has emerged in the often volatile USD/PKR as support and resistance levels have proven rather strong.
- USD/SGD: Bearish Momentum Builds, Challenging Support Again
- 12/28/2020 9:25
The USD/SGD has reversed lower and has again demonstrated that its bearish trend remains a force.