About Robert Petrucci
Robert Petrucci has worked in the Forex, commodity, and financial profession since 1993. Important aspects of his work involve risk analysis and advisory services. As an advisor in a Family Office he maintains a conservative approach for wealth management and investments. Robert also works in private finance with investors and companies delivering financial and management services.
Latest 10 Articles
- USD/TRY: Early Morning Volatility Shakes Away Tranquility
- 07/26/2021 9:04
Proving once again that trading the USD/TRY is not for the weak of heart, the Forex pair has seen a volatile move higher in early market action this morning.
- USD/ZAR: Important Highs as Resistance Proves Vulnerable
- 07/26/2021 8:57
The USD/ZAR is within sight of the 15.00000 juncture in early trading as the Forex pair has sustained its higher price range.
- USD/SGD: Reversal Lower Creates Speculation After New Highs
- 07/26/2021 8:27
After hitting a high last week within sight of the 1.37000 level, the USD/SGD has produced an incremental move lower.
- ETH/USD: Turnaround Higher Built Momentum Over Weekend
- 07/26/2021 8:19
ETH/USD has demonstrated a strong reversal which gained pace over the weekend, and the cryptocurrency is trading within sight of one-month highs.
- Bitcoin: Violent Moves Test the Determination of Speculators
- 07/22/2021 9:33
BTC/USD has produced a rather dramatic week of results for speculators and more tests are likely to be demonstrated.
- USD/BRL: Slight Move Downward Creates Trading Opportunity
- 07/22/2021 9:29
The USD/BRL has continued to create a rather bullish trend and yesterday’s slight reversal lower could prove intriguing.
- USD/MXN: Short-Term Trend Intensifies as Bull Moves Gains
- 07/22/2021 9:23
The USD/MXN has developed a rather solid bullish trend the past week of trading after producing significant choppy results since the third week of June.
- USD/INR: Short-Term Bearish Move Lower and Near Key Support
- 07/22/2021 9:16
The USD/INR has turned lower and is testing important short-term support ratios as speculators contemplate technical direction.
- USD/CAD: Long-Term Highs Tested as Bull Trend Remains
- 07/21/2021 8:34
The USD/CAD continues to demonstrate an ability to pursue an upwards trend which ignited in earnest on the 1st of June.
- XRP/USD: Key Support Levels in Sight as Speculators Decide
- 07/21/2021 8:29
XRP/USD has created a slight reversal after falling to important lows yesterday, but the 50 cents juncture still may prove to be a bearish target.