About Ibeth Rivero
Ibeth contributes daily market commentary in both English and Spanish (both of which she speaks fluently) and she also manages the DailyForex mobile app to ensure that traders around the world are getting important market updates in real time.
Daily Market Commentator and Assistant Content Manager at DailyForex since 2018
Ibeth is excited to start her career as part of the DailyForex team
BA in economics from the Universidad del Norte in Barranquilla, Colombia
Latest 10 Articles
- SNB Holds Cash Rates Steady, Signals Economic Improvement
- 09/24/2020 11:01
The Swiss National Bank announced its decision to leave the cash rates unchanged, in the negative territory, at 0.75 percent.
- USD/ZAR: Price Action Vulnerable to Swift Reversal
- 09/24/2020 6:26
South Africa reports the lowest daily new Covid-19 infections among all Top 10 infected countries, hardly a relief for the struggling economy
- USD/INR: Will Resistance Zone Force Profit-Taking Sell-Off?
- 09/24/2020 6:22
India is on course to overtake the US as the most-infected Covid-19 country globally, as it reports over 80,000 infections daily,
- USD/MXN: New Breakdown Sequence Pending After Rally
- 09/23/2020 10:35
Mexico breached the 700,000 level in confirmed Covid-19 infections with the death toll approaching 75,000.
- USD/BRL: Can Resistance Zone Initiate New Sell-Off?
- 09/23/2020 10:23
Brazil continues to report an increased number of new Covid-19 infections, while the number is forecast to rise.
- NZD Gives Up Last Week’s Gains as US Dollar Strengthens
- 09/23/2020 9:57
So far this week, the New Zealand dollar dropped 2.41 percent against the US dollar, giving up last week's gains.
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand Signals Further Support Needed
- 09/23/2020 8:58
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand announced on Wednesday its decision to leave the cash rates unchanged at 0.25 percent, a decision that is in line with the analysts' expectations.
- USD/ZAR: Price Action Vulnerable to Renewed Sell-Off
- 09/22/2020 11:39
South Africa suffered a 51.0% GDP collapse in the second quarter and remains the ninth most-infected country globally and the most-infected one in Africa.
- USD/INR: Correction Well-Positioned to Accelerate
- 09/22/2020 11:26
India continues to lead the world in new Covid-19 infections, slowly closing the gap to the US.
- Oil Markets Drop on Libyan Production Restart
- 09/22/2020 9:03
Yesterday, oil futures markets dropped in light of the Libyan crude return to the market, and as coronavirus cases increase in Europe.