About Crispus Nyaga
Crispus Nyaga is a financial analyst, coach, and trader with more than 8 years in the industry. He has worked for leading companies like ATFX, easyMarkets, and OctaFx. Further, he has published widely in platforms like SeekingAlpha, Investing Cube, Capital.com, and Invezz. In his free time, he likes watching golf and spending time with his wife and child.
Latest 10 Articles
- GBP/USD Forex Signal: Set for More Gains as Delta Fears Ease
- 07/22/2021 5:52
The GBP/USD pair rose in the overnight session as investors continued to focus on the UK reopening and the Delta variant situation.
- BTC/USD Forex Signal: Bitcoin Bullish Breakout Points to 34K
- 07/22/2021 5:46
The BTC/USD price held steady above $31,000 as investors focused on the B Conference that features some of the most prominent individuals in the industry.
- EUR/USD Forex Signal: Consolidation Ahead of ECB Decision
- 07/21/2021 5:52
The EUR/USD is under pressure as investors shift their focus to the upcoming European Central Bank (ECB) decision.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: No End in Sight for Aussie Sell-Off
- 07/21/2021 5:47
The AUD/USD pair crashed to the lowest level since November last year as investors reacted to the deteriorating condition in Australia.
- GBP/USD Forex Signal: Relief Rally Likely
- 07/20/2021 5:52
The GBP/USD crashed to the lowest level since April 12 as panicked investors rushed to the safety of the US dollar.
- BTC/USD Forex Signal: Nearing Key Support Amid Sell-Off
- 07/20/2021 5:43
The BTC/USD pair crashed below the 30,000 support level on Monday as global markets crashed.
- BTC/USD Forex Signal: More Consolidation Expected
- 07/19/2021 6:02
The BTC/USD price is still in a tight range as investors wait for the next catalyst.
- EUR/USD Forex Signal: Bearish Trend Intact as Focus on ECB
- 07/19/2021 5:55
The EUR/USD was little changed in the Asian session as traders weighed the strong US recovery and the upcoming European Central Bank (ECB) decision.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: More Weakness Amid New COVID Wave
- 07/19/2021 5:49
The AUD/USD pair retreated to the lowest level since December last year as Australia continued seeing a new wave of coronavirus.
- GBP/USD Forex Signal: Potential Bounce Ahead of Freedom Day
- 07/19/2021 5:36
The pair will likely keep falling as bears target the next key support at 1.3700.