About Crispus Nyaga
Crispus Nyaga is a financial analyst, coach, and trader with more than 8 years in the industry. He has worked for leading companies like ATFX, easyMarkets, and OctaFx. Further, he has published widely in platforms like SeekingAlpha, Investing Cube, Capital.com, and Invezz. In his free time, he likes watching golf and spending time with his wife and child.
Latest 10 Articles
- Ethereum Price Set to Outperform Bitcoin for Longer
- 05/13/2021 8:22
Ethereum price is hovering near its all-time high as demand for the network continues.
- GBP/USD Forex Signal: Poised to Retest the Support at 1.4000
- 05/13/2021 6:15
The GBP/USD price retreated after the strong US consumer inflation numbers.
- BTC/USD Forex Signal: Bitcoin Relief Rally After Big Crash
- 05/13/2021 6:06
The BTC/USD price crashed by almost 20% as the market reacted to the latest US inflation data and the decision by Tesla to stop accepting the currency.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: Bears Likely to Prevail
- 05/12/2021 6:05
The AUD/USD price retreated during the Asian session as traders waited for the latest consumer inflation numbers from the United States.
- EUR/USD Forex Signal: Double-Top Pattern Hints to Weakness
- 05/12/2021 5:55
The EUR/USD formed a double-top during the American and Asian sessions as traders waited for the latest US consumer inflation data.
- GBP/USD Forex Signal: Sterling Grinds Ahead of UK GDP Data
- 05/11/2021 5:50
The GBP/USD price has been on a strong momentum in the past few days as demand for the pound rose.
- BTC/USD Forex Signal: Bitcoin Pressured Ahead of US Data
- 05/11/2021 5:30
The BTC/USD retreated during the American session as risky assets sold-off.
- EUR/USD Forex Signal: Bullish Trend Intact After Weak NFPs
- 05/10/2021 6:17
The EUR/USD pair is little changed as traders reflect on the Friday’s surge following the disappointing US non-farm payrolls numbers.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: Extremely Bullish Above 0.7862
- 05/10/2021 6:04
The AUD/USD is hovering near the highest level since March 18 this year after the disappointing US jobs data and as commodity prices surge.
- GBP/USD Forex Signal: Bearish Signs Ahead of BoE Decision
- 05/06/2021 6:31
The GBP/USD is in a tight range as traders wait for the Bank of England (BoE) to deliver its interest rate decision.