About Crispus Nyaga
Crispus Nyaga is a financial analyst, coach, and trader with more than 8 years in the industry. He has worked for leading companies like ATFX, easyMarkets, and OctaFx. Further, he has published widely in platforms like SeekingAlpha, Investing Cube, Capital.com, and Invezz. In his free time, he likes watching golf and spending time with his wife and child.
Latest 10 Articles
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: Rebound to 0.7545 Likely
- 10/25/2021 5:49
The AUD/USD pair tilted lower in early trading as investors waited for the upcoming US consumer confidence and Australian consumer inflation data.
- EUR/USD Forex Signal: Inverted Head and Shoulders Forms
- 10/25/2021 5:43
The EUR/USD pair was little changed on Monday morning as investors refocused on the European Central Bank (ECB), which will have its meeting this week.
- GBP/USD Forex Signal: Upward Momentum Set to Accelerate
- 10/21/2021 6:16
The GBP/USD price jumped to the highest level since September 16 as investors focused on the relatively weak US dollar.
- BTC/USD Forex Signal: Bitcoin May Soar to 70k After Breakout
- 10/21/2021 4:42
The BTC/USD pair maintained its bullish trend in the overnight session as investors cheered the rising inflows into the new futures ETF and the relatively weaker US dollar.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: More Upside as RBA Forecast in Doubt
- 10/20/2021 6:12
The AUD/USD rose to the highest level since July as investors and analysts cast doubt on the guidance offered by the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA).
- EUR/USD Forex Signal: Bullish Trend to 1.1715 Intact
- 10/20/2021 6:05
The EUR/USD price retreated as investors reflected on the relatively weak US housing starts and building permits data.
- GBP/USD Forex Signal: Bullish Outlook on BoE Hike Rise
- 10/19/2021 5:44
The GBP/USD was little changed on Tuesday morning as the market reflected on the impacts of the ongoing challenges in the global economy.
- BTC/USD Forex Signal: Brief Pullback Cannot Be Ruled Out
- 10/19/2021 5:37
The BTC/USD price held steady as investors reacted to news that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) had given a go-ahead to the first Bitcoin ETF.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: Path of Least Resistance is Upside
- 10/18/2021 5:49
The AUD/USD pair rose to the highest level since September 7 as investors focused on the ongoing Australian economy reopening and the rising commodity prices.
- EUR/USD Forex Signal: Bullish Pennant and Double Bottom
- 10/18/2021 4:42
The EUR/USD pair held steady in early trading as the market continued to reflect on the strong US retail sales and weak consumer sentiment data.