About Amir Issa
Economic editor , more than 12 years experience in the global financial markets and in the field of currency and metals trading. I supervised on many sites related to investment, finance and training in the field of forex and global exchanges.
Latest 10 Articles
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: AUD at Highest Level Since 2018
- 12/31/2020 11:22
The AUD/USD pair rose yesterday to its highest level since April 2018 as increased investor risk appetite and USD sales helped boost the AUD.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: AUD Jumps Against its USD Counterpart
- 12/30/2020 10:55
The AUD/USD pair rose as the Australian dollar jumped against its US counterpart during morning trading.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: Aussie Rising Against US Dollar
- 12/28/2020 11:09
The Australian dollar keeps rising against the US dollar with the reopening of weekly trading.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: AUD Rises with Weak Momentum
- 12/23/2020 10:26
The AUD/USD rose within the general bullish trend, but the pair's rise was weak with the slowdown of the bullish momentum.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: AUD Dropping Amid COVID-19 Fears
- 12/21/2020 9:52
The AUD/USD dropped strongly with the opening of markets on Monday amid reports of a new strain of COVID-19 spreading in south London.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: AUD Continues to Rise
- 12/16/2020 10:18
The AUD/USD is trading in a general bullish trend.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: AUD Reaches Weekly Resistance Levels
- 12/14/2020 12:15
The AUD/USD pair has reached its highest level in two years.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: AUD Continues Rising
- 12/10/2020 12:24
The AUD/USD continued to rise during early trading today, as analysts in international banks attributed the strength of the Australian dollar to the Reserve Bank of Australia's policy to reduce the interest rate, which is currently close to zero.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: AUD Rises with Slower Momentum
- 12/09/2020 11:05
The AUD/USD pair rose at the beginning of the day's trading following optimistic data.
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: Bullish Expectations
- 12/08/2020 10:31
The AUD/USD rose during yesterday's trading, before recording some decline during the last US trades.