About Adam Lemon
Adam Lemon began his role at DailyForex in 2013 when he was brought in as an in-house Chief Analyst. Adam trades Forex, stocks and other instruments in his own account. Adam believes that it is very possible for retail traders/investors to secure a positive return over time provided they limit their risks, follow trends, and persevere through short-term losing streaks – provided only reputable brokerages are used. He has previously worked within financial markets over a 12-year period, including 6 years with Merrill Lynch.
Learn more from Adam in his free lessons at FX Academy
Chief Analyst for DailyForex since October 2013
B.A. in Political Science from the University of Warwick, U.K.
Diplomas in Law and Legal Practice from the College of Law, London, U.K.
Fund Management, Investment Management – U.K. Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
Financial Career Highlights:
AVP, Merrill Lynch International Bank,U.K.
Latest 10 Articles
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: Going Sideways
- 10/22/2020 10:38
AUD/USD: Hard to predict next major directional move
- USD/JPY Forex Signal: Double Bottom at 104.37?
- 10/22/2020 10:30
USD/JPY: Pair finally becoming interesting
- BTC/USD Forex Signal: Exponential Bullish Move
- 10/22/2020 8:48
BTC/USD: New 3-month high prices
- GBP/USD Forex Signal: More Bullish
- 10/22/2020 7:46
GBP/USD: Wide range up day
- EUR/USD Forex Signal: Bullish Above 1.1841
- 10/22/2020 7:41
EUR/USD: Euro relatively strong against the U.S. dollar
- Forex Today: Stocks Fall as U.S. Stimulus Hopes Decline
- 10/22/2020 6:22
Little Chance of Stimulus Agreement Seen in U.S.; U.S. Dollar Recovers; Record New Coronavirus Cases Reported Worldwide
- AUD/USD Forex Signal: Signs of Recovery
- 10/21/2020 10:31
AUD/USD: 0.7070 level looks like pivotal support
- USD/JPY Forex Signal: Bearish Breakdown
- 10/21/2020 10:20
USD/JPY: Strong Japanese Yen
- BTC/USD Forex Signal: Strong Bullish Move
- 10/21/2020 10:02
BTC/USD: Lots of room above $12,288 resistance level
- GBP/USD Forex Signal: Trend Line Threatened
- 10/21/2020 9:53
GBP/USD: Price challenging 1.3000