MultiBank Exchange Group
- Name : MultiBank Exchange Group
- Website : www.mexgroup.com
- Established : 2005
- Regulation : ASIC, CIMA, BaFin, BVI
- Country : Hong Kong (SAR)
U.S. Clients Allowed :
NoDue to strict US regulation many brokers aren't able to accept traders with US citizenship.
See our list of recommended brokers that do accept US traders.
MultiBank Exchange Group FeaturesMultiBank Exchange Group Features
In terms of features, the stand-out strengths of this broker’s offerings are:
- A wide choice of account types, including both market-maker and ECN-type accounts, plus an Islamic account option.
- A choice to use the most popular trading platform in the industry: Metatrader 4, as well as their own proprietary platform.
- An unusually wide range of instruments available for trading: all the major and minor Forex currency pairs, as well as several exotics; also, an extremely wide range of global equity indices, plus some commodities and individual equities wrapped as CFDs.
- Regulated by an industry center (British Virgin Islands).
- Expected to soon be offering a U.K. based option, regulated by the FCA and offering deposit insurance of up to GBP 50,000 per client.
- The market-maker type account can be opened with either fixed or variable spread regimes.
|Review info :|
|Broker reviewed : MultiBank Exchange Group||Rating : 8.3 out of 10|
|Reviewed By : Sara Patterson||Review Date : 2017-12-13|