The Gain Scope web site offers a very straightforward invitation to “Start Trading Forex” on its landing page. Inducements offered to those on the fence are a low deposit requirement, no commissions plus a reliable and advanced trading service provider.
The Gain Scope profile is also very succinct and matter of fact in describing Gain Scope as a “financial services corporation specialized in providing traders with high quality online spot forex trading services.”
Gain Scope acts an Introducer for the firm FXDirectDealer,LLC (FXDD), one that was founded by a global brokerage operation. This should give its customers peace of mind–according to Gain Scope. What we found disconcerting after five separate tests was how the CPU usage indicator on our Windows computer shot up to 99% every time we landed at www.gainscope.com. Similar, but somewhat less dramatic results occurred on a Mac.
FXDirectDealer, LLC (FXDD) sports the following credentials:
• Developed its auditing, compliance, and operational practices in the model of Tradition.
• FXDirectDealer,LLC (Futures Commissions Merchant (FCM) NFA Regulated: #0397435)
• Also regulated in Europe, MiFID, Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA). Registration#: C 48699 and C 48817
• Receives its liquidity from the world’s leading banks including UBS, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, and Bank of America
• Provides world-class security of funds
• Holds a fidelity bond (Crum & Forster) to protect customer funds against fraud
• Prevents negative equity
• Provides transparent and consistent Inter-bank pricing and liquidity with fast trade execution.
• Segregated Accounts
Gain Scope describes its deployment of the ever-popular trading platform MateTrader 4 in the following terms: [The MetaTrader trading platform offers] some advanced features designed to enhance your online Forex trading experience. Many in the industry concur.
One can download MetaTrader 4 and operate it as a demo account for 60 days at gainscope.com. That option can be renewed again and again for another 60 days. A test run or two at Gain Scope might be a good idea.
Gain Scope may offer live support at certain times of the day. A link from the Gain Scope web site to a Forex Encyclopedia brought us to Wikipedia.
Review info: Gain Scope
Review Date: 2014-01-14
Rating : 3.5
Reviewed By : Sara Patterson (Google+)
Some error message
Your information has been successfully sent to us.
We will handle your request as soon as possible.
Want to get in-depth lessons and instructional videos from Forex trading experts? Register for free at FX Academy, the first online interactive trading academy that offers courses on Technical Analysis, Trading Basics, Risk Management and more prepared exclusively by professional Forex traders.