How DailyForex Conducts Its Reviews
At DailyForex, we know that not all Forex brokers are created equal. And we also know that not all Forex brokers reviews are created equal. That’s why we conduct in-house reviews of all the top Forex brokers. Each of our reviews provides you with a first-hand evaluation of a specific broker, so that you can find online Forex brokers that will best meet your needs. In the scope of our research, we test the following criteria:
- General Broker Information: See at a glance when your prospective brokerage was established, what languages are available, what the minimum deposit is and other important information that can help you determine whether a specific Forex broker is right for you.
- Trading Platform: We test each broker’s platform and provide you with screenshots and feedback about our experiences. We also tell you whether a specific broker offers a web-based platform, a downloadable trading platform, mobile trading capabilities and access to the popular MetaTrader 4 platform. Likewise, if you’re looking for an autotrader, you’ll find the information you need here.
- Features: Every trader has specific Forex trading features and tools that he just can’t live without. In the scope of our Forex brokers reviews, we document which features are offered by each broker so that you can see at a glance if a specific broker offers the features you’re looking for.
- Ease of Use: From account registration to trade execution, you deserve a Forex broker that is easy and enjoyable to use. We spend time testing the registration process and trading platforms of each broker and evaluating which Forex brokers are truly the easiest to use, and which ones are not worth the bother.
- Customer Service: Reliable customer service can be counted among a broker’s best assets, or among its most notable flaws. We’ve tested the chat, phone and email support of hundreds of Forex brokers to determine which ones offer accessible customer support and which ones leave their traders in the cold. We’ve documented our findings with screenshots so that you can judge each broker’s customer service team for yourself.
- Summary: No time to read our comprehensive findings? Get the main points quickly and easily with a bulleted summary of our findings.
Are we missing any information that you think will be useful? Please feel free to contact us.