- Name : FIBO Group
- Website : FiboGroup.com
- Established : 1998
- Regulation : CySEC
- Country : United Kingdom
U.S. Clients Allowed :
NoDue to strict US regulation many brokers aren't able to accept traders with US citizenship.
See our list of recommended brokers that do accept US traders.
FIBO Group FeaturesFIBO Group Features
In terms of features, the stand-out strengths of this broker’s offerings are:
- A wide choice of account types, including both market-maker and ECN-type accounts, plus an Islamic option.
- A choice of the two major and generally most popular trading platforms in the industry: Metatrader 4 and 5, as well as cTrader.
- An unusually wide range of instruments available for trading: all the major and minor Forex currency pairs, as well as several exotics; also, a huge range of individual stocks, plus some commodities and global equity indices wrapped as CFDs.
- Regulated by a major industry center (CySEC).
- The market-maker type account can be opened with either fixed or variable spread regimes.
- Dedicated Automated Trading services, including signals provision
- Asset Management
Review info: FIBO Group
Review Date: 2017-11-22
Rating : 3.5
Reviewed By : Sara Patterson (Google+)